Homemade Ranch Dressing
Great to make at home – or buy some here at Costco!
- 24 ea Rockenwagner Soft Pretzel Bites
- 1 ea Garlic clove
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 2 Tbsp Dill, minced
- 1 Tbsp Chives, cut fine or snip with scissors
- ¼ tso Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- ½ tsp Black Pepper, ground
- ½ tsp Lemon Juice or White Vinegar
- ½ tsp Paprika – optional
- ⅛ tsp Cayenne Pepper – optional
- ¼ cup Buttermilk
- 24 Carrot Sticks
- 24 Cucumber Sticks
- 24 Zucchini Sticks
- Mince the garlic with the knife.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- With a fork schmash into a paste
- In a medium bowl whisk together the garlic paste with all but the buttermilk. Whisk smooth.
- Stream in buttermilk smooth.
- Refrigerate until ready to use!
Cilantro Lime Ranch: sub lemon juice with 2 tsp Lime Juice add 2 Tbsp chopped cilantro
Blue Cheese: stir in ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
Sriracha Ranch: stir in 2 Tablespoons Sriracha sauce
Buffalo Ranch: sit in 2 Tablespoons Franks Red Hot Sauce
Bake: Pre-heat oven 350 degrees
To Serve: Arrange Rockenwagner Soft Pretzel Bites on baking sheet tray.
Bake for 4-6 minutes – toasty!
Dip warm bites into dressing! Enjoy!