Jalapeno Popper Bites
Simple and Wonderful recipe for your creativity and leftovers
- 24 ea Rockenwagner Soft Pretzel Bites
- 8 oz / 1 cup Cream Cheese
- 8 oz / ½ cup Ranch Dressing – DIVIDED
- 4 oz Bacon – cooked crispy, rough chopped
- 2 ea Jalapeno, seeded and finely diced
- 1 ea Green Onion, thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice the bites in the center creating a pocket. Use a spoon to create a nice cavity.
- Cream together the cream cheese stream in the 2 Tbsp Ranch Dressing
- Fold in Bacon, Jalapeno, and green onion.
- Spoon cheese filling into pocket, stuff well with filling.
- Bake: 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes!
- Place remaining ranch dressing in a small bowl, dip warm bites into dressing! Enjoy!