Mini Pretzel Bite Burgers
The flavor of these little treasures are
- 24 ea Rockenwagner Soft Pretzel Bites, split
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1# Ground Beef – divided into 24 patties
- 2 tsp Steak Seasoning
- 4 oz Schreiber Swiss Cheese
- ½ cup Caramelized Onion (see onion dip recipe)
- Prepared buns.
- Brush split buns with butter.
- In a skillet over a medium heat place the buttered buns and cook until toasted.
- Remove from the pan, on a serving tray.
- In the same pan sear the burgers on each side to desired temperature
- Top each mini burger with cheese. Place the lid on the pan for 1 minute.
- Place each burger on the prepared bottom bun.
- Top with a caramelized onion.