Philly Cheesesteak Pretzel Balls
Easy to create this Yummy Classic
- 24 ea Rockenwagner Soft Pretzel Bites
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil, or canola oil
- 1 Onion, small, finely chopped
- 1# Philly’s Best Beef Sandwich Slices
- 1 Tbsp Worchestshire Sauce
- 1x Kosher Salt
- 1x Pepper
- 2 oz Beer, drink the rest (optional)
- 8 slices Cheez Whiz!
- Mayonnaise – spread on buns
- 1 cup Brown Gravy (optional)
- 1x Parsley, finely chopped
- Slice buns in ½ schmear a ½ tsp on each side and toast in a saucepan with mayo side down.
- In a saucepan add 2 Tbsp oil heat for 1 minute, add the chopped onion, caramelized.
- Remove onions from pan reserve.
- Over high heat add remaining 1 Tbsp Oil, add beef slices, sear on both sides 15 – 30 seconds
- Add optional beer, reduce for 30 seconds.
- Place Cheez whiz in a microwave bowl, heat on medium powder for 30 – 45 seconds smooth.
- Heat optional brown gravy.
- Top the prepared rolls first, with a spoonful of gravy then with beef and onion.
- Top with Oozing Cheez Whiz and chopped parsley
- Enjoy right away!