Brioche French Toast
The secret to French Toast success is using high quality Brioche bread. From there, you simply need to let the Brioche speak for itself, and compliment the bread accordingly.
- Rockenwagner Artisan Brioche Sliced Loaf
- 3 large eggs
- ¾ cups whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon, ground
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
Mix & Match Toppings:
- Pure Maple Syrup or Agave Nectar
- Whipped premium Butter & Cinnamon
- Crème Fraîche
- Powdered Sugar, sprinkled on top
- Fresh seasonal Berries or Bananas
- Crumbled Walnuts or Shaved Almonds
- Lemon Zest
- Gently whisk eggs, milk, and vanilla together in bowl. Add granulated sugar, cinnamon, and whisk until incorporated. Set aside.
- Pre-heat griddle or frying pan over medium heat. Sprinkle a few water droplets on griddle surface to test its readiness. Spray griddle with expeller pressed canola oil or thinly coat with premium butter.
- Quickly dredge bread slices through egg mixture one slice at a time – do not allow to soak! Place on griddle or frying pan one slice at a time. Cook until golden brown, about 1-2 minutes per side. Remove and keep warm by placing inside oven until ready to serve.
- Enjoy with your choice of mix and match toppings! We recommend the classics – a smudge of butter, a healthy drizzle of syrup, smooth crème fraîche, and juicy little blueberries.