Pretzel Pizza Bombe Bites
These are Stuffed and Topped to create the Best Bite Ever!
- 24 ea Rockenwagner Soft Pretzel Bites, split
- 2 ½ cups Marinara Sauce
- ¼ tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- ¼ tsp Italian Seasoning
- ½ cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded, chopped fine – divide in ½
- ½ cup Fontina Cheese (provolone works too), shredded, chopped fine – divide in ½
- 24 ea Toothpicks
- 4 oz Pepperoni -2 oz reserve 2 oz finely chopped
- In a medium bowl combine 1 cup marinara sauce crushed red pepper, ¼ cup mozzarella cheese, ¼ cup fontina cheese and 2 oz fine chopped pepperoni.
- Slice the bites in the center creating a pocket. Use a spoon to create a nice cavity
- Spoon marinara cheese filling into pocket, stuff well with filling.
- Place on a baking sheet.
- Top each bun with remaining cheeses and top each with a slice of pepperoni stick with a toothpick.
- Bake: 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes!
- Heat the remaining marinara sauce and pour into a bowl.
- Dip in warm pizza bites! Enjoy!