Pretzel Reuben Sliders
All of us at Rockenwagner love a recipe that we can throw together in a pinch, and when using our loved pretzel buns, its sure to be a hit! Want a simple crowd pleaser for parties or dinner? You’re in luck!
If you’re feeding a family of picky eaters, these charming little sliders will do the trick. Corned beef and Swiss on perfectly sized Pretzel Buns.
- 12 Rockenwagner Plain or Sesame Slider Pretzel Buns
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island Dressing
- 2 cups Shredded Cabbage
- 6 ounces Sliced Corned Beef
- 3 big slices of Swiss Cheese, quartered
- 5 tbsp Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1 tbsp Spicy Brown Mustard
- 2 tsp Minced Dried Onion
- Vegetarian? Omit the Corned Beef for a new take on a Grilled Cheese!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly coat a 9×13 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut Rockenwagner Slider Pretzel Buns open to have a top and bottom. Place bun bottoms in the pan. Spread Thousand Island dressing. Top with shredded cabbage, corned beef and lastly Swiss cheese. Place bun tops on top.
- Whisk together the melted butter, mustard and dried onion. Pour over the sliders.
- Cover baking pan with foil and bake in the over for 30 minutes. Serve hot and enjoy!