Pretzel Bites Salt Application & Re-Heating Instructions
- Rockenwagner Pretzel Bites
- Salt Package (included)
- Lightly spray (mist) the tops of the pretzels with cool water from a distance of at least at least 18”. You don’t want to soak the skin, just moisten it.
- LIGHTLY Sprinkle the Pretzel Salt provided to have a small amount on each pretzel. You can re-use any salt that falls off onto the sheetpan after your baking process.
- Bake in your pre-heated 350° oven for 4-6 minutes, just enough to heat the pretzel through completely, and to dry the salt adhering to the tops.
- Serve immediately for a crisp crust and tender center crumb freshness.
- Do not cover the pretzel after baking, or place in tight sealed containers, as it will sweat and become slimy due to the pretzel dip solution.
- This baking process will work if toasted sesame seeds or poppy seeds are desired instead of salt, or just to bake plain without toppings if desired.